simply_kitten
View posts View profile
22 Oct 2018 1:11AM

You're welcome, J. It makes me smile that i have inspired you somehow... i would like to know more about that when we write. i also look forward to seeing how you express yourself in your profile. i would like to know you too, on whatever level you wish. Deep, spiritual and intellectual conversations are what i prefer. As for spiritual intercourse... yes, i completely agree... it is an amazing experience when you find a person who has the willingness and ability to meld their mind and soul with yours. i am happy you enjoy reading my thoughts and fantasies... motherless has been good for me in that way. Giving me a safe place to openly share those things with others. Some, publicly... others, privately. In my three years here, i have made many acquaintances, several friends and a small circle of intimates. You're right - it's a gift when a stranger crosses paths with you and somehow becomes a friend. i welcome your friendship, your transparency and your own shared thoughts and fantasies. Thank you for reaching out. :) Warm thoughts, ~kitten

~kitten
reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.